Issues at home and in the workplace are more critical than ever before. Economic issues and political upheaval are all real factors contributing to an increased tension in our lives.
Ensuring that the members of your community and workplace are well informed in every aspect of the daily functions affecting community projects and work projects can take a lot of the stress out of the process.
- Project Management Seminars
- Managing Your Home Project
- Establishing Project Terms and Conditions
- How to Manage Your Association's Project
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong with Your Community Project?
- How to Confirm a Contractor's Licensing and Insurance
- Double Checking a Contractor's References
- Security Awareness for Your Home and Community
- Home Security Management
- Office Security Management
- Emergency Response Plan
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Loss Prevention and Property Protection
- Security While Traveling
ProConsult utilizes the standards, specifications, and procedures established by the Maricopa Association of Governments, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and ASTM International in the content for our seminars.
We also incorporate the training and resources provided for security professionals by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to contribute the latest information combined with unique insights and valuable experience.